Why not add a touch of Provencal charm to your home this spring? From pretty ceramics with gilt detailing to farmhouse-style pendants, shimmering chandeliers and shabby chic furniture, this look is understated yet elegant.
White or white-washed walls are a perfect place to start and will help to maximise natural light to make your space feel bright and airy. Choose distressed wood furniture that features some kind of ornate detailing – whether that be intricate carving or mirrored inserts.
Opt for pretty soft furnishings and accessories in soft neutral colours – such as grey or blue – to add graceful finishing touches to your look.
Below we’ve rounded-up some of our favourite Libra pieces – ideal for adding a little French style to your spaces!
- Midas Antique Glass Mirror Wall Clock with Roman Numerals, £225
- Crystal Brass Bowl Chandelier, £1,000
- Hand Blown Lustre Glass Hurricane, Blue, £37
- Bunting Bird Gilded Ceramic Lamp With Shade, £125
- Light Blue Rustica Pillar Candle 10x15cm, £12.50; Light Blue Rustica Pillar Candle 10x20cm, £15
- Petals Grey Bone Inlaid Square Storage Trunk, £475
- Curve Shell Back Retro Occasional Chair, £425
- Downing Blue Floral Ceramic Lidded Jar, £60
- Roxborough Mindi Ladies Writing Desk, £360